Join Our Team
About the Position:
We are a rapidly growing leader in the staffing software industry, with a leadership team that is employee focused! As a Client Support Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success of a portfolio of our customers. During the client implementation process you will be a point person for their journey both at inception and throughout their implementation experience coordinating a cross-functional team that spans Sales, Service, Support, Engineering Execution and others. To become a trusted advisor, you will need to become a subject-matter expert on Aqore’s products, user-cases and application best practices. In this role, you will be one of the primary points of contact for our clients; working together with technical staff and executives on improving the performance, reliability, and business value of our products. You will also act as the voice of the customer within Aqore to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers. Your success in this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Aqore’s business. We guarantee that there will never be a boring moment while working at Aqore!
- Skills- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills including the ability to present and persuade at the leadership level.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Ability to learn systems and processes quickly.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, analytical, and customer services skills.
- Skilled in triaging customer requests with service-oriented focus and ability to work as part of a fast paced, high-performance team.
- Staffing Industry knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable speaking to a large group either in-person or via web conference, travel to client sites for scope meetings and training week.
- Qualifications- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience preferred.
About the Position:
The Business Analyst will provide project management and execution during the client implementation. The Business Analyst will work directly with the client to understand and document the client’s business requirements and effectively communicate those needs into the setup and configuration with Aqore’s internal support, services, and sales teams while managing the project scope timeline. The Business Analyst will also manage the resources required to complete the work outlined in the project plan and complete the plan on time within the framework of the implementation process. Interpret and plan the client’s business and project requirements. Effectively execute the implementation process and procedures. Create and manage project plans from scoping and initiation to project close-out. Coordinate and lead the implementation process with Aqore’s support, sales and engineering teams and the client’s internal team to establish the scope, requirements, timelines and key deliverables. Communicate effectively with the client and Aqore’s internal teams regarding, foreseeable issues, risk assessments, and timeline conflicts. Solution-based approach and ability to leverage application and process change to address client challenges. Provide regular updates/reporting to the client and Aqore’s internal teams. Analyze risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating mitigating action. Travel to clients’ sites for scope meetings and go-live week support
- This position requires a high level of organization
- Planning and time management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving solution-based skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 1 year of project management experience
- Preferably in a software environment
- Strong understanding of software solutions or experience specifically in software project management and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred