Aqore LLC. Privacy and Cookies Policy
Version (Effective): July 15, 2020
We collect the following categories of personal data from our customers, customers’ candidates and Site visitors:
• Personal data – Data related to an individual and their personal characteristics for example: names, addresses, job title, employer, contact details, age, sex, date of birth, physical descriptions, identifiers issued by public bodies, e.g. SSN fall in this category. Aqore may collect names, email addresses and contact information of visitors who register for any promotion, blog entries and of our customers’ users and their recipients. We may also collect information about a customer’s business such a company name, company size, business type, and contact information.
• Education and professional training information – Data related to education and professional training of an individual for examples: academic records, qualifications, skills, training records, and professional expertise fall in this category.
• Employment information – Data related to the employment of an individual. For example: business role, employment and career history, recruitment and termination details, attendance record, health and safety records, performance appraisals, training records, agency employer, security records or other information necessary to determine an individual’s fitness for employment fall in this category.
• Financial details – Data related to financial affairs of an individual for examples: income, salary, billing rate, payments, benefits, bank or other information necessary to process payroll for an individual as well as customer information including payment processing information such as credit or debit card number, bank information, and billing address fall in this category.
• Goods or services provided –Data related to goods and services which have been provided for example: details of the goods or services supplied, licenses issued, agreements and contracts fall in this category.
• IT information – Data related to an individual’s use of technology or software including IP addresses, any information about the computing or mobile device an individual is using, location data gathered from such devices, connection data, usernames and passwords, and social media fall in this category.
• Responding to customer support requests concerning demos, application support, accounts and other services including through third parties.
• Facilitating the services provided to our customers by Aqore partners.
• Keeping records of customer activity and information.
• Establishing and maintaining communication with you
• Creating and administering your account, assessing eligibility and processing any other required services including payment.
• Keeping you posted about new product versions, services and benefits.
• Contacting you with relevant promotions and information about our services and affiliated third party.
• Solicit feedbacks from you.
• Meeting legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements.
• Protecting against fraud, suspicious or other illegal activities.
• Analyzing trends and statistics to improve our website.
• Engaging in market research to personalize content and advertisement.
• For marketing, promotional and sales purposes.
• For data security purposes.
• For product enhancement purposes.
We assure you that, Aqore does not use or share personal information collected through our Service for any other purpose than for carrying out the above-mentioned services.
Personal data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Aqore enters, or may enter, into a corporation transaction. If Aqore is acquired in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all its assets, you will be notified via email, on our Site and/or by a prominent notice on our Service of any change in the uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data. The disclosure of personal data to another party as set forth herein may involve the transfer of such personal data outside the state, province, country or other jurisdiction in which Aqore stores or otherwise processes personal data. Aqore will take steps to provide that any such transfer is made only in compliance with applicable laws. In the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, insolvency or liquidation, the database containing personal data may be treated as an asset of Aqore and may be subject to transfer to a third party.
Aqore may disclose personal data to companies that assist us in providing our Service or that partner with us to provide you their services or content. In this context, any such transfers to third parties are governed by our vendor agreements with them, which provide standards of care for the protection for personal and confidential information that are not less stringent than the standards contained in our customer agreements, and in no event, less than a reasonable standard of care in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework and other applicable law. Any any such transfer is made in full compliance with applicable laws. In the case of partners with whom you contract directly, their policies regarding personal data will govern your relationship with them as stated in the applicable agreement between you and the partner and we will not be responsible for any actions or omission of these partners. Under the Privacy Shield Principles, you have the right to opt out of (i) disclosures of your personal data to third parties; or (ii) uses of your personal data for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
Customers are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user registration and password. Customers or Site visitors may opt-out of receiving sales, promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting the opt-out link located in the message body of all our electronic communications. Customers or Site visitors may also email us directly with a request to be removed from such communications.
We are a service provider to our customers and have no direct relationship with the customer candidate or any individual whose personal data a customer processes. If you are a candidate or individual of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by a person or entity that uses our Service, please contact the customer that you interact with directly. If you are a customer and would like to update your account, please contact us at the address below.
Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies are used by Aqore and our partners, affiliates, or our service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Log files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the Site. We do link these automatically-collected data sets to personal data of you that we may have already stored.
Blogs: Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal data from our blog or community forum, contact us at the address below.
Aqore will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal data within 30 days of your request. To request this access, please contact us at the address below. In accordance with customer agreements, Aqore will, upon request, provide our customers with a copy of their personal data stored by Aqore upon expiration or termination of the customer agreements, unless applicable law determines otherwise.
You have the right to access your personal data and to withdraw consent to the use/processing of your personal data. In most cases, Aqore has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes for customers. Individuals who would like to access, or would like to correct, amend, delete or receive a copy of personal data should direct his/her query to the Aqore customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data by our customer, we will respond within 30 days. Individuals may also submit such inquiries or requests directly to Aqore at no cost for them by contacting us at the address below.
Aqore uses server authentication and data encryption security to help provide that personal data is safe, and secure while in transit and ensures data is protected against loss, misuse, and alteration of personal data it processes. We implement an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and host the Service in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or access from outside intruders. Individual usernames and passwords are provided to customers that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help protect against unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and provide for the appropriate use of personal data. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent (100%) secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Service, please contact us at the address below.
Our Service contains links to other websites such as that of our integration partners. We do not hold responsible for the privacy practices of these sites and rather encourage our users to read privacy statements of individual websites so as to remain aware. Moreover, our website also contains links to our social media pages such as Facebook and LinkedIn and our interactions on these platforms are governed and managed by the provider of these third-party sites.
mail at : Aqore LLC., 539 W. Commerce St. Suite 651, Dallas, TX 75208.
Tel : 1 -972-792-9754